Complete Insurance Coverage
To help you recruit the best employees, Summit Insurance partners with some of the finest carriers available in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, & Idaho and surrounding areas offering employee medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and supplemental plans. We also have short term health insurance and overseas travel insurance.
Saving You Money and Improving Your Employee’s Coverage
Most businesses focus their efforts to reduce employee insurance expenses on plan design and administration, which is only 20% of the issue. Call us to focus on the other 80% and lower your employee health care costs by 40% while serving your employees better.
Summit Insurance Services has a combined history of over 30 years. Our staff has since grown to over twelve strong with offices in Jackson WY, Thayne WY, Green River WY, Boulder CO & Idaho Falls ID. Summit Insurance strives to stay ahead of the industry standards by way of knowledge, service and professionalism.
Education is our Goal
At Summit Insurance Services, our philosophy is “if you don’t know what you have, you won’t know how to use it”. Health insurance can be confusing, and we aim to educate our insured’s through regular group benefit meetings, new hire meetings, periodic payroll stuffers, and easy access to our knowledgeable staff.
Service – The Most Important Part of Our Name
As an independent agency, we advocate our client’s needs, rather than those of the insurance companies. Your questions will be answered promptly and your claims issues will be remedied in a timely manner. Several of our staff has unique medical backgrounds which enables our office to assist with health insurance claims in a way that few offices can. More importantly, it allows you to get your claims settled efficiently.